Key Job Responsibilities:
- Business Development & Monitoring;
- Providing effective development and management of indirect business in CDT East (Far East territory) through the team of Territory Customer Department Managers;
- Building and managing relationships with indirect customers in CDT East (Far East territory);
- Conducting negotiations (distributors and chains);
- Supporting GCDM’s team via distributors;
- Coordinating special events (store-level sell-in and communication, materials management in-store etc.) in cooperation with Area Business Development Manager;
- Monitoring sales and distribution performance, particularly for new products, and taking timely action to drive continuous improvement;
- Monitoring competitive activity at store level, recording and consolidating key activities, monitoring speed and breadth of distribution, and identifying competitive best practices and discussing with ABDM so that they can proactively respond with strategic/tactical refinements;
- Coordinating 3rd party supply chain process through distributors, Indirect customers and Customer Development team;
- Performing territory target achievement planning – sales forecasting and promotional support planning;
- Continuously analysing 5P activities, their effectiveness and applying learning;
- Resolving operational issues at head offices, distributors or in-store.
In-Store Personnel Management:
- Regularly visiting stores in order to identify areas of improvement
- Monitoring performance vs. objectives, providing continuous coaching and feedback, and conducting appraisals based on data
- Working with ABDM to develop tools, merchandising materials and in-store programs for effective shelf management to induce shoppers to purchase company’s products at shelf.
- Provide effective training, development and coaching of the team (TCDM`s);
- Control achievement of the targets by subordinates according to KPIs;
- Setting specific action plans for each team member to support their achievement of the team KPIs;
- Conduct timely PMD cycle discussions (setting individual objectives, MYR, annual performance assessment, IDP) and provide ongoing coaching and feedback.
Requirements to the candidate:
- University degree;
- Experience in Sales for 4-5 years preferably with FMCG company;
- Work experience with distributors and InDirect Customers;
- Managerial experience for at least 2 years;
- Analytical and decision making skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Competitive salary & benefit package;
- Opportunities for career & professional growth;
- Friendly working environment.