Our client — the multinational retail company — is looking for a Finance Manager
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide finance strategies that The Company should take.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and The Company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for The Company’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the Finance Department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the Company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of The Company’s finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing Company’s plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- High education in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Very good English capability both on oral and written level with experiences working in a complex multinational business.
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Very strong ability to handle complexity and able to influence and align internal & external stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge with Russian finance legislation and regulations.
- Confidence, maturity and demonstrated interpersonal sensitivity.
- Self-initiative, very collaborative, transparent and result driven.
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen.