Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• To raise the profile of the organization with external organizations and investment counterparties.
• To ensure that obligations within funding agreements are identified and complied with and that the implications of these agreements are highlighted as necessary
• To be responsible for the delivery of the Company’s annual treasury strategy (Funding Plan and Treasury Management Policy) and treasury budget
• To ensure the efficient and effective management of the loan portfolio and day-to-day banking, maximizing investment returns within the approved risk parameters
• To ensure that obligations of financial derivatives are complied with and implications of these agreements are highlighted as necessary
• To ensure the most effective use of the Group’s asset base for loan security
• To ensure a sound system of internal control and risk management within the treasury function.
• Direct, plan, organize and evaluate the Company’s insurance portfolio with a view to continuously to manage and minimize risk and costs.
• Defines strategic objectives and policies to ensure effective insurance coverage for the Company and to develop risk financing budgeting.
• Evaluate the Company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements
• Conduct policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
• Maintaining records of insurance policies and claims
• Reviewing any new major contracts or internal business proposals from treasury, risk and insurance point of view
• Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company
• To provide and present financial information as required to the Board and CFO providing regular reports and recommendations as appropriate
Требования к опыту:
Skills and Qualifications
• 7+ years in senior Treasury roles
• Extensive experience working in a corporate or banking treasury or equivalent environment
• Understanding of and experience in the application of financial markets, loan facilities and instruments, hedging and forecasting techniques
• Advanced spreadsheet skills
• Experience of producing reports on complex matters to promote a clear understanding of scenarios
• Significant experience of managing teams of finance staff and delivering outputs to tight deadlines
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven success working with all levels of management and other internal and external stakeholders
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Capability to make decisions under pressure
• Strong presentation skills
• Fluent Russian and English skills
• Professional certification—appropriate certification, degree at Master’s level
• Experience of managing cash flow where turnover is in excess of 1b USD
• Experience in the management of a debt portfolio in excess of 250m USD
• Experience of managing a complex derivative portfolio and understanding of regulatory requirements, along with associated accounting standards
• Experience of issuing debt in the capital markets
• Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary control/guidelines
• Experience developing in-house procedures and internal processes and documentation of these
• Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.