· Reconciliations accounts — inventory and stock, taxes, loans, accruals, shipments, prepayments, intercompany accounts, etc.
· Balance sheet review (monthly/quarterly).
· Finance Lease and fixed assets accounting procedures.
· Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all financial accounts/internal procedures.
· Provide monthly report and commentary of financial results and balance sheet review.
· Lead the implementation and development of new procedures and tools for corporate accounting purposes.
· Cash flow statements and forecasts.
· Prepare annual statutory accounts (IFRS Package).
· Improve the accounting and automation process by customizing the ERP systems (1S, Navision).
· Appraise and update the firm’s accounting policies as per the IFRS standard and process internal controls.
· Liaise with internal auditors for operational audits and compliance review.
· Liaise with external auditors for filing of income tax returns, deferred tax, and statutory audits.
Требования к опыту:
· graduate degree in accounting, finance or business management with specialization in accounting.
· additional certification such as ACCA, CPA, ACA is an advantage.
· five years experience as a corporate accounting manager, chief accountant in international companies or similar role;
· experience working with the BIG 4 is a plus
· Good communication, presentation, negotiation, and customer service skills — both verbal and oral.
· Ability to analyze and present financial results.
· Good IT skills — proficiency in MS Excel, Power-Point, Hyperion Financial management and any other accounting software.
· Strong analytical, interpersonal, and supervisory skills.
· Detail oriented, self-motivated and organized with good understanding of financial and operational controls.
· Well-grounded knowledge and comprehensive understanding of financial accounting and reporting according to international accounting standards (IFRS).
· Part of the hiring stages for this job will include taking and passing a pre-employment assessment test.